Thursday, June 17, 2010

Masaccio

The Masaccio




The Masaccio is born in ltaly and his is a famous artist in Renaissance.He good use of perspective and chiaroscuro,in his all painting,my favorite painting is Santa Maria Novella.Now,we look at this painting togeter.
Trinita
Artist:Masaccio Date:1245~1428
In this painting,Masaccio use the perspective to paint and the paint is very symmetry,cross at the center,slowly opening to radiation.The bottlom of the cross has a sarcophagus,and sarcophagus inscribed I once was what you are and what I am you also will be"
When I see this painting,I find some interesting thing is the real church's chapel is very big,but in this painting the church's chapel is very small,I think this is church attached to the chapel.



Caption1:This photo is this painting's perspective.
Caption2:This photo is trinita

1 comment:

  1. Your second part is not bad at all, but you found so many websites and didn't really read them or learn from them...who are you finding all these sites for anyway????

    ReplyDelete